Thread: Congrats to...
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 11:14 PM
Hialeah Park

I took the subway to the game today only knowing that the teams we needed to win were in a dogfight. I had a horrible feeling that Tom Cable's playcall towards teh end was going to ruin it for us, he's too simplistic. Had my old man tape teh game for me so I will watch it tomorrow after work...My day was pretty much dampened by an 'in-house' issue that I ho[pe everything works out for us...Never in a million years would I think the Eagles backdooring into the playoffs would be marred by ANYTHING, but I was wrong...

With that said....

Now that we're in, ANYTHING can happen.

I've been harsh on Andy from time to time, but it was tough not to be and I believe warranted. The rollercoaster of a year was at floor level for too much of it. From questionable(at best) playcalling to arrogance in his personnel decisions, he drew teh ire from all of us true Eagle fans...Watching Donovan on teh sidelines when the game was in the bag made it all worthwhile. If we would only give him his wideout that demands a double team, we wiould be in BUSINESS, every year...

I usually hate the Cowboys, but tonite I love them....that team is yesterday's mayonnaise...stinking like a bag of neglected armpits and overused, underwashed beef curtains...gang of miscreants..

disclaimer: Im drunk. NOne of this will make sense...will clean it up tomorrow..

GO BIRDS!!
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel