View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 07:12 AM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by docicu3
1) No Hurry Up of any kind for almost the entire 4th quarter down 2 scores

2) The beginning of the end for Jason from Auburn.....still not an NFL QB.

This is not the same ole skins.....it's worse offensively. Zorn will split a few heads like he did with Jansen. If Zorn goes down he won't be loading the gun with the same bullets
WOW, they really let the ball go down field last night. That west coast offense was pinpoint. I especially enjoyed the 8 yard routes when they needed 10 for a 1st down. Also the guard trap on your own 15 yard line down 2 scores with under 6 minutes left. Zero no huddle offensive plays, and even to spike the ball it took campbell 15 seconds.

call me a hater whatever, Zorn is gonna have a rough year if this is his idea of spreading out the offense. You draft a TE in the 2nd round and you throw 1 ball to Cooley all game.

I'm a die hard skins fan, but Campbell is not gonna cut it in this system or this team. It was a stretch for the skins to pick him up when they did, i didn't think he was a 1st round qb ala patrick ramsey. But in the end, its a good thing we only gave up 2 first rounders (1 in the same year and one in the following year to denver) to get this guy.

Colt Brennan will be making an appearence this year

-bt-