View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 06:43 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal828 View Post
I was in the service of my country and the experience taught me to never volunteer for anything, but I could probably do the scoring, especially for this past week since there were only 5 of us that played in the points contest. I'll take a crack at it, if anyone wants me to or we could just go on without it. Don't have a clue what kind of medical issue Plen is dealing with, but she may not feel up to the task of scoring, if the issue is something serious.
Cal, it is very generous of you to offer to violate the fourth rule of military service [the other three as I recall were: if it moves, salute it; it it doesn't move, pick it up if it is too big to pick up, paint it], but my inclination is that we delay the scoring of last Saturday's points contest until Plen is feeling up to it or until she tells us otherwise. Along with that, I'd like to suggest that we just play an ROI contest this Saturday and see where we are after that.

As to the track, I'm open to most anywhere but agree with you that the card at Woodbine looks to be the most interesting. Entries were drawn today and are now available. Does anyone have strong objections to playing the ROI on the full card at Woodbine?