View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTH716 View Post
I'm very curious to see this new platform. One thing that concerns me is that the wagering cards used at the tracks are now going to be obsolete (at least for the near term). I was talking to a teller at Freehold last night (made one last deposit with the card) and asked him about making deposits/withdrawls and he mentioned that you would need to see a specific NJBETS teller at the track. Even worse was that he mentioned that Freehold wasn't going to put an extra teller on just for this service. Not sure what the Meadowlands and or Monmouth's plans are.

For me this is not good, becuase that's how I make all my deposits and withdrawls. I refuse to do anything online with credit cards. So this could significantly put a dent into my racing obsession. I'm wondering how this is going to affect on track wagering as well.

Jim, you finally going to get your Rainbow 6 bet?
Matt.. There seems to be plenty of options available for funding your account. I am sure you will find one. The Greendot card looks like something that will interest you... I think a lot of folks will be complaining about wagering fees (WTF?). I should easily be able to clear the threshold for having them rebated. As far as the rainbow 6 goes I won't look at it until it is over a million and paying 5-6 K conso's routinely.