View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 09:18 PM
Oriental Park

Points and ROI Totals through March 9, 2019

JolyB continues to pour it on with another THREE PEAT win (setting multiple records this year and we have 7 months to go - see below) as Ruffian hangs tough but farrrrrr back in the 2 hole with a 2nd in Pts. Cal828 gains minor pts for his hold on the 3 spot and Real Quiet accumulates show points in Pts to hang tough in the 4 hole. DonGuido nails a rare score in ROI for show spot and takes the 5 rung of the ladder away from Plen edging closer to the RQ as well.

Roamin42 adds points minor honors for his stay in the 7 hole and the BIG PRIZE of the weekend goes to Indian Hemp for a THREE PEAT in ROI pushing him way up the ladder 4 spots to share the 5 hole with DG while NJH Stinks hits a 3rd place in ROI to help pad his totals.

So we have a remarkable demonstration so far t his year by JolyB. Something that has never happened here before. I guess I guess I used to be known as the "King" of Points . . . NOT ANYMORE. All I can say to JB is (and enjoy) . . . just replace "us" with "him".

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...7&action=click Ya'gotta love the Disco Fever baby and JolyB . . . as I can see him skating circles around us on the rink for the rest of the year!!! Oh, and you can ask the rest of us "where we're goin . . . and we don't know)

or Luther Vandross if you like . . .https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...9&action=click

1. 343 JolyB (THREE PEAT again with 30 bonus pts)
2. 133 Ruffian-333 (2nd Pts)
3. 104 Cal828 (4th ROI)
4. 92 Real Quiet (3rd Pts)
5. 91 DonGuido (2nd ROI)
91 Indian Hemp (THREE PEAT in ROI with 30 bonus pts)
7. 87 Plenilune
8. 71 Roamin42
9. 59 Cruzan20024 (4th Pts)
10. 19 El Prado
11. 16 NJ Stinks (3rd ROI)

Last edited by DonGuido : 03-15-2019 at 08:31 PM.