View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 08:34 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceller
Here scavs, you wanted to read it. I thought he might be an ok guy, but he just told me I was out of line. Guy has no class. Maybe if he learned how to act like an adult he wouldn't be working for free telling people where to place their horses. Attitude holds a lot of people back, maybe he should work on it and one of these trainers or buyers would use him as a bloodstock agent or something in the business.
Hey you know it all coward. You ever have a horse in the oaks? Well some clients of mine did this past year, she ran 4th. Name was Wonder lady Anne L and I bought her for them. Garde 2 stakes winner and multiople graded stakes placed whos already earned more than they paid for her and has residual value as a broodmare. Shes just one that i have bought. This is easily verifiable, Now that you have been proven a liar and the one who is speaking irresponsibly and making accusations, why you don't you tell us all about the good horses you own, you know like the ones you've had in the oaks and such.