Thread: Dreams!
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by exquisitequine
Do you guys think its just a coincidence we are all having these dreams about Rocky? I dont. I think Rocky may be, like, some kind of telepathic horse.

I had my very first Rocky dream this morning. It wasnt as good as Lastkidpickedingymclass's or mymissstormcat's but it still kind of freaked me out.

I fell asleep looking at the picture of the guy named dixie porter in the "this is me" section. I was reading the story the other night about him riding with citation and i guess it kind of left in imprint when i saw Dixie on the yacht-chiseled features and all.

In my dream, Rocky went back in time and we raced against Dixie and citation. But it wasnt little boy dixie- it was the 80 year old guy thats in the picture from 20 years ago. it being hot, dixie took off his shirt and exposed his grey, saggy chest. Rockport got spooked and ran off and then we were back in the future again and then i woke up.

Strange dream but I swear i think Rocky is sending us all messages from his stall.
That was so beautiful that i am speechless but i will go and fix my mascara because my eyes are tearing and print this out if i may have permission to do so and hang it up in my bedroom by my pictures of him. I think you are not only very smart but correct! it's a sign!!!