View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 06:06 AM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Glorious View Post
My friend, we've been adversaries long enough. You know I don't troll. I say what I feel. I'm just not one to go with the conventional and safe all the time. I've always liked fillies against the boys. None of the boys in this Blue Grass look like Candy Ride to me and the way the girls have run since Oaklawn makes me believe they are legit and as fast as the boys. If I'm wrong and neither Swiss Skydiver or Venetian Harbor runs worth a damn, you'll just think of me as an idiot. Kind of like you already do. So it's a no lose situation for me.

By the way, I have never told you but I enjoy your work on TVG.
We get it, you're essentially a one trick pony with other people's horses....run the girls against the boys. If Swiss Skydiver never wins a Grade 1, her connections can look back to 7/11 as the day they made a questionable decision. In this particular case I see a trainer who has made many grandiose choices that gathered attention but drew poor results. Not what I would do, but not my horse either. I wish them luck. It's not a particularly strong race, though much more challenging than a Grade 1 in her division on the same day, and one that could lead to further questionable choices.

But, you are trolling, and your last line proves it...unless you want to choose option B...which doesn't speak well of your powers of deduction.

How much are you betting on Swiss Skydiver on Saturday? I would hate to think you aren't putting your money where you think others should be putting theirs.