View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 09:39 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalakhani View Post
I dont take pills, you do. Valium right? Nothing wrong with that. And as far as fiber goes...I realize at your age that those simple pleasures are that much more important. I bet when I'm your age, going number 2 will be a much more exciting event than it is now.

You live in a trailer in the sticks. You raise dogs and you don't like black folks. You take valium and you have an interesting vibrator. Most importantly, you appreciate a good BM. Cool. Thats great. I still can't wait for derby week to be over.
The frustration grows. Pretty soon guards from the psych ward will be dropping a net over you.

You're one sick pup, dillydally.

Will leave you for the evening. Try and get some rest - the thorazine they'll give you will be most relaxing.

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” Cecil Beaton