View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 08:36 AM
Louisiana Downs

This is just ridiculous crap trudged up for no good reason. So Blasi has a potty mouth? He's not running for election - he's a damned horseman. Nehro had bad feet? So do many thoroughbreds. It's not even a racing thing as much a breed thing. Horses get Lasix?? No joke. Illegals work on the backside for little pay?? No kidding!! They do in a ton of other industries as well. I don't find anything presented here earth shattering news. I'm just a fan and know these things happen at the tracks. Thoroughbred racers are athletes. They have bumps and bruises and pain. Human athletes do the same things. Injections in joints. Supplements they may not need. It happens to get an edge.

Oh, and the buzzer discussion? Sounded like blasi was drunk and could have been taken out of context or joking. Also Lukas and Stevens along with others have spoken outright about the "buzzer" days. I think even Tony Black has discussed the prevalent use of machines at some tracks in the past. Nothing enlightening here.

The only awe and shock that will be happening is from those who are under the impression that the world is candy coated and nothing bad ever happens.

I can't wait to find out who this mole was. You know that part will come out. Hope PETA paid well and the Times is looking for help. This chick won't ever be allowed to set foot in a barn again.