View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 08:59 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rileyoriley View Post
Sorry Morty. Doesn't count unless you pick 5.

A Pastey reply from ~ Clyde

================================================== ==

Bitch.

You should pay more attention to Middle Aged Wuffie.

Here:

Alan Speegish choice at the Mahonings Most Excellent n' Swell Horsey Track for this Saturday----

Race 1....Horse I'd most like to find in my stocking:#1,Dave Baby

Horse that actually likes fruitcake:#4,Fearless Franklin

Horse that really wanted to be a reindeer:#7,Code Talkers

Horse that really wanted to be a dentist:#5,Cincinnati Rib

Horse that drank too much eggnog and will have trouble finding the finish line:#2,West of Denali

Happy now, are ya??

God.

Anyhoo....my dear friends,in your readings of i-net message boards----have you noticed those board owners and assigned dartsmen are best when not noticed? The ones who exercise their big mouths without engaging their vacuous brain and do the most editing and display constant hypocrisy: They make their pitiful and small noodles known to all in this way as if they did not have the finances to advertise these deficiencies nationally?

It can't possibly be just me.

I am not talking about NerdyTrail,although I m obviously not a person of great desire to much of anyone at hq.That's just swell with me.

But I would like to make an award presentation to NT's own----Penny.She started a sporty room thread titled:Ever Miss a Putt? This, I liken to a typical NA thread title.It takes so much effort to mimic NA.....I award her the Plumb Bob of the Month trophy.

Do you think I rag on NA too much?

I don't.

I like to....O=:>

If I told you I had the little c and am going to die----would you believe me? Oh you wouldn't.Even if you did you would probably send "prayers out!!";only the plea would be to hope it's true.It's not easy being hated. Oh I like it, but it's also not easy.Hard to explain.You know what's not hard to explain? It'sYourDime Warner Cable Company.Oh they know their tv content all right, but should never have gone into the telephone biz.It really blows. On the same level you can add in the Hell Computer Company.They enjoy fucl<ing one up as well.

I wish HST was still around because I would hire him to call these two yuk-'em- up outfits for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8qKFtGfUe0

GODDAMMITY!!!!

=:>

he's a GOOOOOD!!

StickyMusic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u3VEoxQLPE