View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 04:42 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer View Post
Hey everybody it's Vic Stauffer here.

I'm saying hello and Happy New Year since this is the first time I've posted on DT in several days.

My wonderful stepdaughter Lillian has been in town from Hamburg Germany. She's one of the four of us that got the same Christmas tattoo which I shared on Twitter.

Anyway, Lilly is a huge fan of horse racing in general and Oaklawn in particular.

She knows as much or more about the game and everything that surrounds it than even me.

She follows the blogs and forums much closer than even I do.

Before heading this way she was studying for finals and didn't read anything for a couple weeks.

She knows all about the ongoing battles I've had over the years with DAHOSS and ANDY.

When she arrived, she got caught up. The first thing she said was dad I can't believe you're still dealing with that guy. Leave it alone he's not worth it. Exacerbated I said I know I should, but I can't back down. Even though I really wish I could. She said let me have a crack at it.

Ok, I said. Here's my login and password. Have at it. Good luck you'll need it. I trust you to not to cross the line. Welcome to the Jungle!

So, for the past 4 or 5 DH has been trading punches with a 24 year old girl from Germany!

Have Steve check the IP address.

She left to go back to Europe yesterday morning.

Before she left I told her to delete everything she could and to put DH on ignore. I don't want to know anything.

So for those days I was OBLIVIOUS to EVERYTHING! I had no idea what DH said and what her responses on my behalf were. She wanted to tell me a couple things, something about calling Oaklawn, that worried her a bit. It's cool I said, no worries.

I think they have a show on TV the kids like.

I think it's called YOU'VE BEEN PUNKED!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the great racing fans.

Let's make 2023 the BEST ever.

VJS
LOL