View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 10:23 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Good to see I’m still rent free in your thick head even when you’re on vacation . I’m sure they love you on the beaches of Newark NJ. How’s the water temp in the river?

@Thetriptracker
@itpsthirdchin

Amazing how you tweet time and time again to that Canadian who is schooling you out there. You keep going back for more. Do you harass the seniors at the senior center on racing dark days ? Grow up
You literally thought a jockey could hear you telepathically. That was beyond dumb even for a loser like you.

No Saratoga trip for you this year huh? Somehow NYRA is still showing record handle. That must really piss you off.

The fact you're 1 for the meet and I'm doing well enough that even Vic complimented me must piss you off even more.

Since I know you like to count, check out how many tweets your Canadian friend sent to me yesterday from his 3 accounts.

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed that beatdown Jim gave you the other day. Your "I'm out" only to return 4 days later was classic. At least the other pu$$y Knickslions had to decency to follow through on his ridiculous I'm leaving post.