View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 09:57 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Deflecting away from his performance on Twitter yesterday. He talks about rent free in your head, but tweeted 50 times to one guy and deleted them all after he realized what a loser he looked like. The wheels are coming off the duh hoss train. I notice you don’t deny deleting 50 tweets yesterday. You were probably on tilt after finally going into the red in your drop a deuce a day thread.
So much to unpack here.

You've have continually ignored references to that tweet to Maggie. I get it. It made you really look like the psycho that you are. But it happened and you deleted it after I brought it up. Do you hear voices too? Did Sadie ever tell you who to bet?

I didn't go in the red after yesterday but math isn't really your strong suit. As we've seen, you're not man enough to participate. But Moses and theguarantee are. I think most would agree that they are pretty good handicappers and they are seeing it's not an easy exercise to show at profit. Five weeks in an I still am. Small profit, but a profit nonetheless. Be honest....that really pisses you off, huh? Probably doesn't help that after 5 weeks you're ONE FOR THE MEET.

Of course I'm not denying it. It wasn't 50, but I had him on tilt all afternoon while I was watching racing on my couch. I mean, I had the guy taking pictures of his lunch and his bathtub. If that isn't being on tilt I don't know what is. But I'm glad you found him. Water always finds its level.

Dan, you made your twitter account private because of this thread. You embarrass yourself daily. Not much more I can say. You're a bottom feeder that finds comfort in other jealous losers. That's you.

I was the greatest thing in the world when I was hand feeding you my opinions. You begged me to come back here so many times. When I realized that I didn't owe you anything and doing all that work and giving it to you for nothing in return made no sense you turned on me. It's fine, I can handle whatever you want to dish out. But at least be honest about how we got here.