Thread: NHL Marketing
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 09:40 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
It goes without saying that the Blackhawks would obviously love to close it out tonight, at home.

I also know the fearlessness and the ability to recover after a bad game displayed by the Lightning. This will be their 4th "elimination game" of the post season. I also know they love to win on the road, especially when being faced with elimination. And also know that the Blackhawks are supremely confident they can win in Tampa, if necessary. I'm more worried about losing in game 7 than I am about tonight. Not saying the Blackhawks can't finish it tonight, just saying if they do, they completely earned it, and I'm highly doubtful they will.

My prediction: Lightning will win tonight, and Game 7 will be decided by who scores the first goal on Wednesday - unless they can figure out how to actually keep a playable ice surface in 90+ degree heat for more than 2 minutes. Then we may have a dog fight on our hands.
my prediction is chi closes out at home.