View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 12:04 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by parsixfarms View Post
I thought the Breeders Cup previously adopted a rule that a trainer found to have committed certain medication violations during a calendar year could not compete at the event. At this point, wouldn’t everyone be better served if Baffert and his horses were not allowed to participate in this year’s event?
I don't think anyone would be better served. The quality of the races would suffer because he's got some good horses. I understand the thinking and I won't even try to defend Baffert but if I'm being honest, I don't really care about the positive tests and I don't think many fans do either. Judging by the light penalties and allowing it to keep happening, I don't think the people that run the sport really care either. Baffert is the face of the sport like it or not and not having the star person there would not help the sport at all I don't think.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine