View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 08:59 PM
Saratoga

My esteemed Nerdy Trailers:

Thank you for the gracious honor of being in charge of the nuts. I am deeply moved.

Now do you want each in a little starting gate with a saddle cloth and a jockey made of a smaller nut or something more like this...

Before anyone asks yes I already know if I make Derby horse and jockey nuts and the jockeys are smaller nuts I will make sure Calvin Borel's shell is emply.

Authenticity and all!

... or oh wait! Ah know!

Can I please pay homage to the orcas (Sighty loves the orcas so even though it's not Derby related it IS Sighty related!!!).

I can make each one black and white and in a little tank and then when you eat them you can release them... unless Danzig is playing (is this for made members only?). Since she disagrees with me (I think!) (and not in a mean way Danzig and I do hope you're okay with all the tornadoes and stuff) hers can stay in the tank.. hell I can add some string and draw evil trainers and hers can do sad tricks that will make the children happy.

Okay now ah am depressed but yes I wanna play too.

Was gonna start capping but now what with all the stress over the nut situation I think I will check on my other charity work. (Not on this board).

If anyone has extra white power though I am trying to raise a few extra pounds of it for Mr. Hammond so he look... well like how he always does on Derby day.

Anyhoo Luvs happy Derby week.

Can't wait to play!