View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 01:53 PM
Tropical Park

Default Where O'Where should Frosty go ?

this picture just looks funny, it makes me smile...like a pets picture ...kinda reminds me of...MR ED...wwhhyllllburrr

Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin wasn't ready to confirm Oct. 19 which Breeders' Cup race Godolphin Racing's Frosted would start in. What McLaughlin did sign off on was the fact the 4-year-old son of Tapit continues to march towards either goal in good order with his latest progession being a six-furlong work in 1:11 at Greentree Training Center in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.

McLaughlin said the team will likely announce Oct. 20 if the multiple grade I winner is going in the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) Nov. 5 at Santa Anita Park or the Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I) on Nov. 4. Though he wouldn't indicate which race he was personally leaning towards, McLaughlin did reiterate his concern about the Dirt Mile being a two-turn test.

"It's just a short run to the first turn and you can get into traffic and this and that," McLaughlin said. "That's my concern, but it's not my call. We'll do whatever the boss (Sheikh Mohammed) wants to do.

McLaughlin likes the spacing coming into the Breeders' Cup more than he did Frosted's previous outing.

"He's doing great and with the 60 days (going into the Classic), you can tell his energy level is very high," McLaughlin said. "He worked great, we're very pleased with him. And I think it's a better situation than the 30 days (from the Whitney into the Woodward) that we did last time."

from BH

Last edited by Secretriat34 : 10-19-2016 at 01:55 PM. Reason: stupidity