View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman
If I am not mistaken, the horse he mentioned was none other than IWR in the Gothem, but he said he was not sure if Dutrow's crew administered it.

My point here is simple, the Detention Barn makes no sense if there is not a zero tolerance policy with heavy penalties for any infraction. Measuring the penalty on a case by case basis basically makes the Detention Barn a joke. I refuse to believe that Mullins was not aware of the rules that nothing can be administered. He had to know what he was doing was wrong but worth the risk with these type of penalties.

I personally don't try to guess who cheats and who does not and I find it laughable that people peg certain trainers as those who don't cheat. It would not shock me if Matz was caught with a positive and I would feel no different about this if Matz got caught.
you don't have to guess with some of them-they have records of their repeated offenses. mullins being one of them, dutrow another, assman, oneill....you know, the trainers getting more and more horses to train every day.