View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 05:52 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddymo View Post
Please the guy had a million violations 95% were BS overages of therapeutic drugs, then the guy was careless as heck and had a million BS violations for other stupid non performance enhancing stupid crap. You know how many Dutrow's broke down on the track and needed the screen to be put up in his career? Maybe 1 or 2 I have read and heard none but I cant confirm
Of the 64 violations that Dutrow has on record very few were overages or for any medication whatsoever. Vast majority are for what's called 'failure to tend to business in a proper manner' usually requiring SCR's. Failure to have a coggins on file, failure to have foal papers on file, properly report equipment change, plus smoking on the shed row write-ups, etc. I'm away in Maine, but have it at home. Can be found on the NYS Gaming website if you want to look.