Thread: Zoe on TVG?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 10:16 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
positive. Lauren is fine, both figuritivly and physically, she isn't there for the horses, she is there to report what is going on at the track, like a "What's happenin" type thing. The other chick was suppose to be like what Liane Davis is doing now, who I am still not a fan of, but that is because we were spoiled with Christine Gabriel.

To be honest with you, over the last five years, I have actually gone to the track less and less so this means nothing to me. Just plain spoiled with online wagering. You get less information at the track, you deal with hilarious people, and you wait in lines. Online I get all the information I need, probably overload, I deal with myself which in turn is hilarious, and I have no lines, for anything, and if I need to actually leave to get food or something, it will take 10 minutes, and I rarely miss anything I need/want to see.....
Ok maybe I've got their names mixed up -- I was talking only about the girl who sat in the paddock before the races...was that Lauren? Whoever it was, SHE was atrocious and knew nothing at all.