View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
With how the games are shaking out this year, that would be a testament to the league as a whole. You have as keen an eye as anyone for the game, what makes this year's quality of play stand out over year's past. I can't put a finger on it, but top to bottom, week in and week out, it seems like we're watching a watered-down version of the game. Time for contraction maybe? I wouldn't call them crazy if they seriously consider a move like this.

It seems like the days of the cinch are over, at least for this year. Teams are playing at the ultimate ends of the spectrum with no consistency WHATSOEVER this year. One week they look like runaway champions, and the next they get locked in a battle with the Carolina Panthers of the world. I would guess and say that bookies are raking it in hand over fist this year. Does anyone have data on that?

Someone wake me when the Atlanta Falcons arent in the top 3 of the NFC, please. They are the barometer to me. When a team like that is considered one of the best of it's Conference, you just know that things aren't looking up for the league.
It's going to blow up but I have no idea where it will end up in say two years.

I'd like to see 24 teams and expanding the rosters for those teams.

Jacksonville, Tampa Bay, Buffalo, San Diego, Detroit, Panthers, Ravens and Rams can all go.