View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 11:45 AM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallscott35
In fact, that's why I didn't bet him, lol. And I think he might have been wearing wraps for that start which is a no-no for me from a 2 year old.
Thats why I didn't bet him either. And it ruined my day. I singled Malheur who couldn't lose at the top of the stretch, until he lost his air, and then proceeded to watch the next legs of my pik-3 roll home.
I ended up catching the late pik-4 which ended on Birdstone which paid great, but all I could think of was that I only had a buck on it because I was down to pennies before it started and if I had at least saved with Silver Train in my pik-3's as a saver I would maybe have had 10 bucks on it instead of two bucks. Its like the difference between 8 thousand and 1600. Nothing To Lose was a cinch that day and I liked the horse who won the Kings Bishop at a decent price although his name eludes me now, do you remember who win it Randall? I got lucky when someone carried out the horse who was making a big move at the top of the lane, and my horse slid up the rail umimpeded and saved all ground and won.
My memory is crazy huh? I can remember exactly where I was standing in the clubhouse and exactly what tv monitor I watched the race on, and I can see the horse carrying out the other horse at the top of the lane and seeing my horse slide up the rail with a perfect trip like noone ever had,lol, but I can't remember his name.