View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 02:38 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Pupkin View Post
The guy who I think is going to be the next young star is Grayson Murray. He is 23 years old but he doesn't have the mental maturiity of a Jordan Spieth or Justin Thomas. But in terms of sheer talent I think he is as good as anyone. He hits it a mile and has a good short game. I think he will win some majors. He had a good week at the PGA until late Sunday afternoon. He was tied for 5th until going 5 over for his final 10 holes.
Too many 76's are in his bag. If he can limit those blow up rounds, he has a chance, but as he stands now, he's not major caliber.

On a not-so-lighter note, I was ALL OVER Kisner before the week started. Had a friend in Vegas drop $140 to win on him and chose him in the draft that I run (along with Pieters, ... that bum). I went from looking at the cash of all cashes to losing $590 in the blink of an eye (also threw $200 down each on Hideki & Fowler)!

Last major of the year and I took a big swing and missed. I blame it on Venmo, for without how easy it is to transfer money, I would've only lost $50!

Gave me one HELL of a ride though, tough to see it crash and burn before we even hit the back 9 on Sunday though. Stomach-turning, actually.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel