View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 10:07 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
I've been very clear. There is bumping in virtually every race. There is bumping out of the gate pretty damn frequently. There is bumping through the turn, there is bumping when they straighten out to make their stretch run. It is impossible to tell whether these infractions,early on, lead to a decernable distinction as to whether said infraction impacted the out come of the race - thus there is rarely ever a change in the order of finish WHEN THE INFRACTION OCCURS THIS EARLY IN THE RACE.

What the world witnessed on Saturday was an absurd anomaly. We'll never agree on that, so enjoy whatever pleasure you derived from this absurdity.
But the infraction wasn’t early on. It was after 75-80% of the race had already been run.

I took absolutely no pleasure in a DQ that didn’t impact me financially. Not sure why you’d say that, but you’ve been saying wacky things for 4 days now.

Serious question...is there anything that MS could have done that would have warranted a DQ in your opinion? Would it have taken WoW falling? Maybe if he re rallied and ran 2nd? Missed in a photo for 4th?