View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 10:07 AM
The Curragh

[quote=MaTH716;928063]Seriously, I expect you to know better........

Agreed about Nash, he's done nothing. That being said, the series is still 3-3 despite getting absolutely zero out of him.
As far as I'm concerned, the pressure is on the Caps tonight. Game 7 at home, all the stats favor them. The Columbus connection have nothing to lose tonight, this is a game that all the experts are expecting them to lose.[/QUOTE]

http://www.capgeek.com/rangers

you should know better than that, I understand you being a pessimist in this situation, I’m the same way.
But you can’t say this is a game they’re expected to lose. They have $14+ million per year tied up into 2 two players for the next 5 years who have COMBINED for ONE GOAL and ONE ASSIST in this series, TWO TOTAL POINTS!
The only reason the pressure is on for the caps is b/c game 7 is in their barn.
They didn’t bankroll the season at deadline or in the off season like the Rags, Clowe, Brassard, Dorsett, Nash. Let’s put all the cards on the table and call this what it is, if the Rags don’t win this game and go even further in the playoffs, this season is a complete loss, more so than any other team who doesn’t win the cup. You don’t load up to get knocked out in the first round with a roster like that, so I say to you, the pressure is on NY

-bt-