View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 09:49 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by -BT- View Post
not going to blame the refs for the loss, but i mean 0-5 of on the pp vs. 0-0, the blue shirts really selling it out there yesterday. Aside from the over the glass penalties, and maybe the green cross-check (you would have to negate the fact that dorrsett tried to slew foot him though).captain callaghan really put on a nice performance on that first pentalty, my oh my.
i wouldn't go as far as to say the rags beat the caps, as much as the caps beat the caps, olesky's attempted shot block. Thought it was comical that they tried to GIVE that goal to Nash in house.
Whatever, game 7 tonight, NYR has to come back to DC and i'm hoping Rick Nash’s impeccable playoff streak stays intact, which means he’s NEVER won a playoff series in the NHL.
NYR, or should I say, the Columbus Connection?

FAHK THE RAGS, LETS GO CAPS!!!!
Seriously, I expect you to know better........

Agreed about Nash, he's done nothing. That being said, the series is still 3-3 despite getting absolutely zero out of him.
As far as I'm concerned, the pressure is on the Caps tonight. Game 7 at home, all the stats favor them. The Columbus connection have nothing to lose tonight, this is a game that all the experts are expecting them to lose.