Thread: Football .
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 11:22 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
much better play than mine.....although I thought I had a chance until that 4th down stop late in the last quarter
I thought if the Colts had run it every down they would have matriculated the ball down the field for the TD. jB looked as slow as Brady on that scramble that was a half yard shy.

Big theory plays in college this weekend. Anti Bullying plays at noon.
Bama and Auburn play next week in a key Iron Bowl matchup. It’s Auburn’s Super Bowl at this point while Alabama needs to win to have any shot at the National Championship. This week they play div 1 AA schools laying big numbers
I’m on the underdogs
W. carolina +57. 110/100
Samford +49 120/100 buy hook

Theory 2. Minnesota and Baylor just suffered their first loss after winning huge games to stay u defeated the week before. I’ll take the dogs against both.
Northwestern +14. 110/100
Texas. +6. 110/100

Theory 3 . Arizona hangover. Oregon beat Arizona on the road and now roll into Arizona St. tough to win both.
Arizona St +14. 110/100.

Regular play on South Florida who was good to us last week in similiar spot almost upsetting Cincinnati as 13 point dog
South Florida +14’ 110/100

In the pros, the Pats try for the sweep of the NFC east. It’s tough to sweep the other conference. I’ll take the Cowpokes.at the good local line here.
Dallas +7 220/ 200

Lotta action.