View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 07:31 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes44 View Post
Yes, I get that. There are plenty of people who would have agreed with that assessment before this race. I was wondering what the thoughts are about him topping his previous high BSF by 17 and even topping his BSF from his most recent one-turn mile(the Gotham) by 28 points?
Andy said this before the Withers and before Wood, Steve even had Servis on the air and intimidated as much. Steve went as far as to suggest by-passing the classics, Nick Tammaro said as much as well. So the fact that he ran well at was apparently his best distance is hardly a surprise.

7.50 and a 107 BSF is a whatever moment. To be fair all the things I posted could be genuine if it did not occur during a 30 for 60 run by the barn, that's when we all should be alarmed.

I don't know what you want Andy to say publicly I assure you he won't because that would be irresponsible for a person in his position. Me I am nobody I can say what I want and considering I wrong most of the time vs. Andy who is right most of the time nobody should take me seriously.