Thread: Dreams!
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 01:35 PM
bettyfordclinic

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
Now see that would be another very interesting and informative topic to ask who the sexiest horse is!!!!!

You remember me??? I was there three different times well really four but i left AMA the first time so I don't know if i should count that one or not!!! Were you the one doing the paint-by-numbers World Cup picture of the Australian team by the pool that one day when there was the earthquake????? I think that was you!!! You're very handsome!!!!! I'm happy to know you remember me and the pictures i had in my room but did you know that one mean nurse who looked like a drag queen and called everyone babe and wore too much Chanel No. 5 took it down because she thought i had taped some substance behind it and she ripped it and I lost it and got restrained??? Do you know what i thought of during that difficult hour or so????? I bet you can guess!!!!! Every time I catch a whiff of Chael No. 5 I fly into a rage because I think of her or him or whatever sex that person was. I am no longer allowed in Bloomingdales or Neimans. What were we talking about again? Oh right the bathroom!!!!! Yes I would like to join you!!!!!
Sexiest horse would be a great topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember that nurse you're talking about. I'm pretty sure she was packing. Probably best that we rehabilitate together in the bathroom from now on.