View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 08:53 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants II View Post
I have no sympathy for him. At the time I thought it was one of the most pathetic and desperate decisions to screw Oaklawn over.

What's great is he's competing against mostly foreigners. And he's obviously also one of the rubes who believed The Stronach Group had changed.

They should just get it over with and hire a Syrian refugee who doesn't speak English as the announcer. It would probably be the best and most entertaining choice as you listen to the new sound of Southern California racing while trying to decide which trainer has the golden needle.

Would also be nice to hear the Syrian refugee introduce Patrick Valenzuela back to the track. Hey Frank the announcer maybe should pick up a yay habit and become a non-conformist.

Mirror man or whatever you call yourself...if that doesn't work maybe move to the EU zone or British territories and pick up a horrible accent.
lol
I agree with all of this.
It worked out for Oaklawn though, they found a guy that sounds a lot like Frank without the bs. He's probably happy to be there as well.

Who do we get at SA this week?