View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 01:25 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post

Uncle Chuck has 2 Graded Stakes wins (Robert B Lewis, San Filipe) in 2 starts.

TZL beat Ete Indien (Admittedly, TLZ didn't have the best of trips and Ete Indien did came back to win the Fountain of Youth next out - probably his best race) 6 months ago, and exactly what else has he beaten?

TZL is a very, very nice horse and can certainly prove me wrong today,
but I think anyone would have to question whether his record is a bit dressed up a bit + isn't going to be worth betting anywhere even close to the price he is going to go off at.

Horizontally, yes TLZ is a defensive include, but playing against vertically for the top spot.
Slight correction. He only has one stakes win and that was at Los Alamitos. He did not run in the Lewis or the San Felipe.

I liked his win at Los Al and watching Thousand Words, who looked completely overmatched against him, come back and win the Shared Belief with the fastest Beyer in a 3yo prep, while beating the SA Derby winner, that validated Uncle Chuck a little bit more.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine