View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 10:56 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind View Post
Nobody said it was a "stellar field." It is a deeper/stronger field than the Blue Grass. That is what was said. That "maiden breaker" ran a huge figure, won by 15+ lengths, and would have been a shorter price in the Blue Grass. Nice shot at the ML, from NYRA of course, despite you saying Vekoma would be at least 5.5:1 ( i.e. closer to 9:1 than 9:5 ), which of course is idiotic. At least you only hedged a little with your new opinion.

Sorry I couldn't get those Phish tickets you asked for on Whitney afternoon a decade ago. I'm sorry for you that you have allowed this to morph into a tragic obsession against me and NYRA, and all associated people/things.
Stop it about phish. That’s bullshit and you know it. At Spac ? Capacity unlimited? When did I ever ask you to help me get a ticket for anything EVER ?

Who is a better morning line maker than Donovon ? And he stopped doing it why ? Because they wouldn’t pay him for doing it 6 days a week at Saratoga?

You just don’t like anybody who is the same age as you are who knows the difference between fact and fiction