Thread: NHL Playoffs
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 12:32 PM
Woodbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTH716 View Post
I really don't think they mailed in last night. They continued to skate hard, but they did miss the net with alot of shots.

I also thought that Luongo was alright last night. Can't fault him for the first goal, the 2nd one was tough cause he put it in his own net, but that was after making a ridiculous save. At that point you got the feeling that they weren't coming back anyway.

It just came down to Thomas was much better than Luongo and the Sedin brothers should be on all milk cartons this morning.
I don't know..to me Vancouver stayed away from the from of Boston's goal, lost every battle for loose pucks and the Bruins skated past their defense almost at will. Bergeron going past Ehrhoff on the third goal was ridiculous as was D. Sedin's effort on the face off that led to the first goal. I never got the impression the Canucks were ever in the game. Most of that was Boston's doing, but wow, for a game 7 I thought the effort was brutal. (Except for a suddenly rejuvenated Ryan Kesler).