View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 11:09 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by robfla View Post
I am considering taking a weekend trip to Monmouth for the upcoming long holiday weekend.

Any suggestions on places to stay? I checked The Borgata and they want $400+ per night avg. I am willing to stay near Oceanport, but would prefer my hotel to be in or near Atlantic City.

Also, I plan on going to AC at night after the Monmouth card is over - Is driving from Monmouth to AC a straight thru drive?

Any suggestions / tips on any part of the trip would be helpful and appreciated..
Rob, you do understand that they aren't exactly right next to each other? I would say that they are about 80 miles away from each other. I'm not sure where you are coming from, but good hotel rooms might be tough to come by due to it being Memorial day. It is a pretty straight run, most of it will be on the Garden State Parkway. Atlantic City is exit 38 and Monmouth Park is exit 105. It's about a 90 minute ride without any traffic disasters. Let me know where you are starting from and when and maybe I could give you an idea about a hotel.