View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Well Morning lines aren’t always accurate. In the Wood there is a maiden breaker who is 6-1 book in that supposedly stellar field. Or is that 6-1 another soft morning line that has been the norm since Donovan stopped making them. ? If Vekoma is 3-1 or less, he would be a strong bet against. I think the fave will be 4-1 or more in the Bluegrass.
Nobody said it was a "stellar field." It is a deeper/stronger field than the Blue Grass. That is what was said. That "maiden breaker" ran a huge figure, won by 15+ lengths, and would have been a shorter price in the Blue Grass. Nice shot at the ML, from NYRA of course, despite you saying Vekoma would be at least 5.5:1 ( i.e. closer to 9:1 than 9:5 ), which of course is idiotic. At least you only hedged a little with your new opinion.

Sorry I couldn't get those Phish tickets you asked for on Whitney afternoon a decade ago. I'm sorry for you that you have allowed this to morph into a tragic obsession against me and NYRA, and all associated people/things.