Thread: Covid Shots
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 08:23 PM
Oriental Park

Our experience this morning for Patty's vaccine was flawless, not one hiccup and it tool only about 20 mins with a drive through plan at a local HS parking lot. Except I picked up a voice mail around 5:30 saying I missed my appointment time and I can still get vaccinated if I get there by 3:00. Heh, heh, heh. Very surprised, since I never got an email appointment like Patty did. And I've gone back days to check, spam, junk mail, etc but nothing like her email. Guess this is my fault for not checking my VM's every 10-15 minutes. HELK yea, I'm retired, I have nothing else to do!!!

I was a little miffed, he was a volunteer and couldn't give me any real advice except call the City Health Dept and see what they can do, so I'm not sure what my options are but you can be sure I will find out what the HELK happened. Logical to schedule me the same time and I asked the first checker inner that. There was three other check points before the shot, hmmm, a slight fail. Ya think they would have asked me for ID, age, birth date, address, etc, etc. just to check on their fancy iPad. Nope!!!