View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 10:35 AM
boldruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind
Personal interests aside, I highly doubt this is good news, and am skeptical that replacing the screws was always the plan. Screws don't get replaced and it feels like there should be a serious concern that the bone grafts didn't take. Probably the biggest concern is that opening him up again brings back the risk of infection so, in that case, he could be sadly bad to where he was weeks ago.

Hey, obviously we all hope he makes it, that goes without saying, but sorry if I find nothing wrong with attempting to inject a little reality into this situation. I will trust what a doctor told me over vague supposed connections to the owners and spin.
I have to sweat for the next 4 hours at Shea, but you post complete garbage. Enough with your "I highly doubt" and nonsense. No DVM told you anything either, so stop lying. No DVM would ever comment on the top DVM in the country and his patient. My "vague supposed connections to the owners" has been my friend for over a decade and he has known the Jacksons all his life. Enough with garbage posters like you pretending you know something about the situation. You know nothing. I love the "the biggest concern is that opening him up again brings back the risk of infection", any idiot know that, but let me guess, your doctor friend told you that. Hilarious.

As for your "I find nothing wrong with attempting to inject a little reality into this situation", what reality is that? The one you made up in your head? I am sure the people at New Bolton think this is bad news, but they just forgot to tell the owners and the press. Wake up and enter the world of reality. Typical Barbaro Basher.