View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 08:22 AM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Henny never ran worse than 2nd (until he met that piece of crap track.)TM Bling never ran out of the money in a sprint(until he met that piece of crap track.)Race is gunna stick out like a sore thumb on the past performances of so many horses that are gunna roar back to show that track was simply crap.
You fail to mention that TMB had (a) never run against older horses, and (b) was off a layoff since forever (not the way to win the Sprint.)

You fail to mention that Henny had only run once against older horses, broke poorly, shuffled back, was never perservered. He looked like LITF-lite to me (an overbet 3YO who had never faced a brutal field like this) coming in and proved that.

I rewatched the race several times, and Thor's was much the best on that day. I lost a ****load of money on the race because i didn't think anything of Thor's but I'm not searching for excuses. My horse clipped heels and almost went down costing him ANY remote chance, that's bum luck, that's all. My longshot ran 2nd at 58-1. I got nuttin' and that's my fault, not the track "condition."