View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Havre de Grace

So Vic claims to know EXACTLY how Tom Durkin and Larry Collmus felt about calling the Belmont after the scratch of I'll Have Another? It sure sounded like they approached it like just another race, right?

I think Vic has become a little overzealous in stating the disappointment of I'll Have Another's scratch and moved to saying it was approached as "just another race" instead of "not the same race." To say that it was just another race is to say that it meant no more to Larry or Tom or required no more preparation or thought than the 12th at Belmont yesterday or the 5th at Monmouth today. Saying that is arrogant and presumptuous.

For you to then personally insult another poster, when he never did that to you, while having no knowledge whatsoever of what he is doing in racing is idiotic, even for you. The inane comparison that you made to Pat Cummings potentially calling the Pennsylvania Derby is laughable. Instead of diminishing his work, you should prepare for today's Hollywood card and spare us of the endless pauses within your calls.