View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 12:51 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Charlie View Post
I used to find RockTardHen amusing, in the same way you can find an overenthused puppy amusing.

Then I had to deal with him in real life, and found him to be a lying and conniving piece of turd.
OK I failed to see this. Now Im pissed.
I reached out to you for help with something. You said you would glady do it for free, and I OFFERED TO PAY. Before we started I told you I had already spent over $100 on power cords and I was not really willing to put "much more" into it, but if you could help I would PAY. Im positive you wont say that the above is all not facts. You spent 3 hours on the phone with me helping me, you then posted I was a good guy.... It worked for 12-24hrs, and has not worked since. Not really sure on the hours, It was a long time ago. Its funny how you tryed getting me back here, put in a good word for me. Directly after we talked you posted something along the lines of me being a good, normal guy. But then when the issues started its been nothing but your above post. Back to my toshiba... I had nothing but trojan viruses along with other things that I did not understand. I told you and you basicley did not believe me. Go ahead tell me where Im lying.... What was I supposed to pay you for? 24hrs of having my 3yr old computer back?