Thread: Penn State
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseofcourse View Post
I apologize to all for my coments earlier in the thread. Not really, but they really upset some people for some reason. I spent more time at that place than anyone who posts here. Perhaps someone else has admitted they are actually an alum of the place, but not sure. I got suckered into the myth like most Penn State people did. I do not like the place being called a cess pool and I did not like the demonization of some perhaps misguided teenagers, that is what I was reacting to at the time. They were wrong to "riot". I'm guessing those actually flipping cars were very small in numbers. In the end the overwhelming number of students there have potential as they did 25 years ago. That is what I was defending. I defended nothing else that occurred with regard to the offenders in this situation. Every single person who posts on here can look in the mirror and the adjective "wrong" applies to every single person who posts on here at some point in your life. I felt the "wrongness" being committed by a small percentage of PSU students Wednesday night paled in comparison to other wrongs going on around the world. The students of PSU are zero percent of this story of criminal corruption at PSU. I mean zero.

for those who despise and hate me because of posts on this board, so be it. I'll go back to Cleveland sports and hibernate!!

SNORT!!

!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!