View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
This is why I was hesitant to even respond to you Same old tricks. You enjoy twisting words and aren't really interested in discussion. I don't know how good a bet back he is and said it earlier. So there is nothing to not argue. His trouble was so obvious to anyone not named Mike Watchmaker that he'll be overbet next time and I think the time to have him was Sunday.

Courageous Cat was the best horse in the field on Sunday going in and coming out IMO. Take a look at where the 2 other horses that were near the lead finished. Even after Right One came to him, Courageous Cat outfinished him.

What I said was based on being totally shut off for the entire stretch I thought Dance and Dance would have won had he been able to find ANY running room in the stretch. I think he was probably best on Sunday and Sunday alone and would want Courageous Cat going forward.

What is amusing to me is you're talking about Right One who might have had a 2 or 3 second wait before he found a huge running lane, then still got outfinished by Courageous Cat. Yet downplaying the horse who had the worst trip of the race because 1) I'm the one saying it 2) you didn't like him before the race and therefore can't imagine he would outrun your opinion.

As I said, watch the race again. Trips are subjective but I don't see how the trips of Right One and Dance on Dance are even remotely similar. One got through when he needed to, had dead aim and couldn't get the job done. The other never had a fair chance to run through nearly the entire stretch.

You have to stop attacking posters that want to legitimately discuss things, a reason why no one wants to post here anymore. I assumed you would bet back a horse that you said was the best in the W mile that wasn't clear to atleast to me, I stand corrected then, and you have clarified your position you aren't.