View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 09:33 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalakhani View Post
Strike one against "Stevie" was when he talked to the press last year after the affair. Where does he get off doing that? Carry the bag, shut up and make millions.

Tiger's rules may be strict but they are clear. Am I the only one that thinks "Stevie" had it coming?
Really? He's published a book of Tiger caddy rules? I'd love to see that one! I am of the opinion caddy''s should not be present at all on a golf course. Carry your own stinking bag like I do. Make our own club decision all the time with no assistance from a stooge. Rake your own traps. Bunch of clowns. I can't even believe this got press. Tiger's an imbecile, but his caddy?? Really? It would be like the San Diego Padre equipment manager losing his job and it is front page news. I don't know if "Stevie" had it coming, but I really don't care. Mr Fluff did fine once Tiger fired him with Furyk I read and is still there I think.

Mickelson, McDowell, Oosthuizen, Kaymer, Schwartzel, Rory, Darren Clarke to answer coach, yeah the northern Ireland golf hall of fame and two south african's with terrible teeth, he can probably take another one.