View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
We are talking about what Obama said at his press conference today. Not previous Republican budget proposals coming out of the House. Obama has nothing to do with creating the opposing party's appropriations bills.

Huh? Excuse me? Sense? You are trying to compare what Obama said today to a previous GOP appropriations bill! That's beyond absurd.

I'm not as black and white as you appear to be. I said I was happy with Obama, and yes, indeed, I am. Will definitely vote for him again 2012 at this point. I have also clearly said here previously that I am not happy with everything he's done, including some of the DADT. But DADT is passed, isn't it? That's the first step to implementation. Any chance of that under McCain-Palin? Never in a million years.
when i said about kiboshing your own stuff, i was talking about him and his admin asking the judge to back off on dadt-something he's supposed to be for getting rid of.
and it's funny you think i'm 'black and white' when i'm anything but. as for what came out of the house, i posted the link just a few days ago, along with the vote count, and that the spending bill is said to be lower than what obama asked for. that's why i question it when he keeps saying he's for cuts, but his actions don't really show that. and it's not as though all of this just came out of the blue-which is why i know it's just more game-playing now, and both parties trying to score points, while trying to show how haaard they're all working-it's all just a show.