View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Santa Anita

Default Dubai Carnival Contest IV

Im a bit late with this as the Carnival starts tomorrow but as it is tradition here, there will be the 4th installment of this contest.

Roll of Honour
2010 - ryonker1
2009 - No Chance To Dance
2008 - Jairpeo

Due to my time pressures, I will try to simplify the contest scoring as much as possible, but as an added bonus, I will personally send out a prize for the winner!!

Rules:

- 2 selections per race with an alternate pick in case of a scratch

- $40 win on the first horse and a $5 exacta box on the 2 selected horses so a total of $50 per race

- Mark your best bet of the day (Nap) and that horse's stake is doubled and the exacta bet is also doubled.

- All returns settled at UK Industry Odds and only the thoroughbred races count!

- Like previous years, Super Thursday points will be doubled and World Cup Night points trebled so at least there is still something to play for up until the end of the carnival.

- The person with the highest return over the period wins and dont worry if you miss a week or two, ye are all welcome - we got 20 playing last year so hopefully we will get a few more this year. Thats the plan.

The most obvious links for those wanting more are www.dubairacenight.com (great website run by member Pat Cummings) www.dubairacingclub.com and www.racingpost.com.

If anyone else has queries, questions, abuse for me etc etc, just let me know.

#Grand