View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 12:21 AM
Cunningham Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind
I just hope Godolphin pays you something.
I wish I was...I read your post about Discreet Cat...funny, but you clearly aren't fans of theirs or any of the 'big boys' of racing, which is fine....I'm usually an underdog type of guy, but in this case the two horses that I think are the best horses in the world (and I have thought this for some time now..not just jumping on this bandwagon as of last month - but most know this) are these two colts - both owned by the Sheik..

Its funny that because I predicted this assault on America in May in a story I wrote that it makes everybody believe that I have to be such a supporter of them....I also picked the Yankees to win the World Series and I HATE those mother freakers...

People always have something to say...its natural to knock in this game...A wise old Fair Grounds-based trainer once told me that, "You can't be involved in this game unless you were born with a great ability to knock other people"

...you know, he's proving himself right on that statement everyday I live and work in this industry...and no, I'm no different..I just think the level of negativity is hilarious at times