View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 06:56 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman
Just got back to NY from the PHA. According to Steve, Tony said she was short, but grabbed the track well, therefore the surface was not the issue. Due to the weather she wasn't able to get workouts in to be totally fit. Tony said she broke a bit too well, but then when he took her back she fell too far behind to make an impact. Should be more fit for the next time out! Freddy, these $7.5K claimers in Philly are pretty tough, but she may fit there, give her a pass today even if these can salty.

Great hanging with the entire crew today and a special thanks to Pat Cummings who was very gracious in having the crew up to the crow's nest! Had never had that opportunity to see that view before.

Thanks again to Steve, Chuck, TC, Pat Cummings and the entire DT crew for another great day. Personally, I cannot wait for Lloyd's debut at the Big A and depending what day of the week KNS starts next it may mean another trip to Philly. I apologize that we did not get to say goodbye to most, but unfortunately pmac had to get going on orders of the wife (my sister) and she can be tough!
Good to see everyone! Glad to have had you all up top!