View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 06:20 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Limit
Hard for me to understand RA in here. Plenty of Filly races out there. Her brood mare value is established and my guess is you won't see anything she drops in any auction unless it's an estate sale. She could have gone CCA and Alabama or even GFW.

Even the best make tragic errors in this rotten business. I knew and posted Gio Ponti would give Ventura fits in their last DH out here. Well Ventura will never be the same if she ever runs again and I'm a dumb egomaniac.

Another case where broodmare value is meaningless. Any offspring stays right with Juddmonte, so even if she won the head bob nothing would have been gained. Garrett gallantly took the bad beat on his shoulders but she never belonged in their anyway. Blah...........
not hard to understand at all-she's arguably the best 3 yo this year, she belongs in the top races. she's certainly shown she can handle the colts.
also, i think jess is wanting the top of the distaff earnings list with her-a win in a million dollar race gets you to the top much quicker than any 300k race.