Thread: Brutal
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 09:01 AM
Santa Anita

What often times goes unsaid is the two teams actually played pretty good defense at times. It is the playoffs. As a Cleveland fan it's meaningless to me. This year's Cav's team is less predictable than the 2 months from now weather forecast. It would not shock me if they got swept...it would not shock me if they won the next 4. They are a terrible shooting team. In games they shoot 50 percent they usually blow the team out.

Just think...LeBron was a mere 1 assist and 1 rebound short of the rarely if ever seen unique QUAD double...(points, rebounds, assists, turnovers).

(to be fair Cannon, Pavlovic aprained his ankle AGAIN the 2nd to last game of the season and wasn't even considered playable til game 5 of the Wash series)

I'll keep an open mind in this series. Remember, LeBron was eviscerated after game 2 of the Detroit series last year after two brutally close losses. He seemed to rebound from that ok. KG is right...what is also being ignored is Pierce and Allen also going 2 for 18 combined just as LeBron is also not going to happen again.